Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Break Time Is Over...

It's been a great couple of weeks here where I was able to finish up work on a set of sketch cards, go on vacation with the family, then have an absolute blast at Heroes Con the following weekend, and then a couple more weeks of just downtime.  BUT, a package arrived for me this afternoon so my evenings and weekends just got busy again!  Yay! 

At this point all I'm able to say is that I'm working on another set of sketch cards for an as-yet unannounced trading card set that will come out next year.  But it's still very much following my passion and dream of drawing 'professionally' (which still sounds strange for me to say / type), so as I can provide more details I will.

For now - here's the only teaser I can give.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment